Prayer is a spiritual regulation we can’t live without. Through prayer, we express our love and affection to God. We always make requests or appeal to God for his guidance. We confess our wrong deeds to God and ask for forgiveness. We give thanks to God for His presence and work in our life. In the course of prayer, we learn to make our home in Christ no matter what situation we are facing.
Thus, how often do we offer prayer, is it important to always pray? We have helped you to come out with some best daily prayer apps for Christians that will encourage and support you in prayer times. We hope you will find them very helpful. Make sure you consider adding them to your daily devotional advent.
Best Daily Prayer App for Christians
PRAYER NB — PRAYER NOTEBOOK
It is one of the best prayer apps that come with lots of features and it is completely free to download.
- It creates prayer requests without any difficulty or stress.
- Helps to organize your prayer requests by categorizing them
- Also helps to Schedule your prayers for a convenient time.
- Create and keeps a list of answered prayers.
- It is a very easy and straightforward app to use.
Abide is a very popular app that focused more on meditations on God’s word and Christian sleep aids. It offers daily meditations on topics including overcoming anxiety, finding contentment, forgiveness, and lots more.
- Comes with Unlimited Bible stories
- There is Unlimited Scripture meditation
- Share your prayer list with friends and family
- It has nonstop audio streaming for sleep and reflection
This app is a very unique app that gives you an opportunity to pray for your loved ones and people you follow and also make global requests or group requests. When you have a prayer notification request on your phone, you can instantly select “PRAY” in order to notify the person that you have prayed for him/her. You can also send a message of encouragement to them. It enables you to create your own private group and share it with your personal group, church, or family. Instapray is an excellent way to connect with brothers and sisters around the world.
- Create a private group to share prayers and updates.
- Share your prayer requests for others to see.
- Enables you to get connected to local prayer requests.
- With instapray, you will never run out of important things to pray for.
Echo is perhaps the most accessible prayer app to use among others. Finding the righteous time to pray consistently may be very difficult for a busy person. When the Echo app is enabled will send you email or phone notifications to inform you about the time to pray. Another important thing about it is that you can also share your favorite prayers with family and friends.
- Enables you to create prayer requests.
- Helps to keep records of answered prayers.
- It schedules reminders and set timers for prayer.
- When using the premium version you will be able to share prayer requests and interact with others from other parts of the world.
MY DAILY PRAYER APP
The Daily prayer app is a collection of powerful and useful prayers that comes with lots of positive messages waiting to be sent to you on a daily basis. To be praying every day will be a great way to focus on seeking God’s plan in your life and maintain a strong relationship with God. This app will make you get closer to God through love and prayer. This app is very useful in building a good prayer habit for everyone.
- Prompts prayers on a daily basis
- Provides a daily guided prayers
- Daily Reminders on prayer
- Easily create prayer requests
- Share your prayer list with friends and family
The Prayminder app is probably the most user-friendly app. It is a very important app that comes with lots of features that will make you use the app without getting confused. It has a nice interface. The app opens with a Bible verse which makes it refreshing.
- This app helps to create prayer requests conveniently without any stress.
- It’s scheduled and always reminds you to pray.
- The app does not have any premium upgrade which makes it to be completely free.
- It doesn’t have the features that keep a list of your answered prayers.
This app is very easy-to-use, it makes fitting in prayer time to be very simple. A number of prayers can be selected from different categories e.g. Biblical or family Prayers. It specializes in creating prayer lists. It enables you to create a list for both Families and friends and both for Evangelism and for Work. You can join prayer groups or simply follow ministries that share their prayer requests. The app is free to download.
- Very easy to create prayer requests.
- Helps to organize your requests into different categories.
- It helps to schedule your prayer times.
- Keeps a list of answered prayers.
- Be able to join different Prayer groups.
- Follow ministries that share their prayer in order to get updated on their prayer requests.
Though the interface on this app is not the most visually appealing of the bunch, you don’t want to rule this one out. Prayer Promoter has two main sections: “Meditation and Prayer” and “Petition/Intercession.” Meditation and Prayer hold Christian scripture passages, while the second one offers prayers by category.
- Have two main sections for prayers (Meditation and Prayer and Petition/Intercession).
- Has a nice interface for customization
- Notifies you about the time to pray
- Gives daily passage suggestions to read through
- Always prompt important topics to pray about
PRAYER— PRAYER JOURNALING APP
The Prayer Journal is an app that specializes only in prayer journaling. The app lets you set reminders to notify you about prayer requests. This app is user-friendly and is a recommended app to download.
- It easily creates prayer requests.
- Schedule prayers to their appropriate time.
Sends a notification to your phone as a reminder for prayer.
- Keeps prayer journal.
Ora connects with Christians worldwide with this amazing prayer networking app. With this app, you can send out requests with a précised intention to have others pray for you.
- You can see the prayer needs of others.
- Synchronizes your contact list to connect people within your contact list and both from another part of the world.
- Very easy to create and share prayer requests.