This post was created by the Contributor in partnership with BestBlackFriday.com, which specializes in holiday season sales. The deals highlighted within this post were independently selected and do not contain affiliate links.
We now know a lot about Black Friday 2018’s best deals and that means we know what you can save on many
It is worth noting that while Amazon’s first Black Friday sales and Walmart’s early holiday season deals are both live, neither has revealed savings on Apple devices yet. We understand Walmart will have the biggest iPhone discounts this year, but the deals below from Target and Sam’s Club are close…
Apple iPhone Black Friday Sales
- Target – Free $250 Target Gift Card with qualified activation on iPhone Xs or iPhone XS Max on Verizon, Sprint or AT&T – See Ad Scan Deal
- Target – Free $150 Target Gift Card with Qualified Activation on iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8 or iPhone X on Verizon, Sprint or AT&T – See Ad Scan Deal – See Ad Scan Deal
- Sam’s Club – Receive a Sam’s Club Gift Card worth up to $300 with Purchase and Activation on Installment or Subsidy of Select iPhones (Nov. 10th Only) – See Ad Scan Deal
The Sam’s Club is a real head turner and shopping early could get you one of the best iPhone deals of Black Friday 2018. The big missing player here is Best Buy, but its deals could give Target a scare.
Apple Watch Black Friday Sales
- Target – Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS + Cellular) for $299.99 (save $80) – See Ad Scan Deal
- Target – Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS) for $199.99 (save $80) – See Ad Scan Deal
- Costco – $40 Off Apple Watch Series 3 GPS 38mm Silver or 42mm Space Gray (Nov. 6th-15th Only) – See Ad Scan Deal
- Sam’s Club – Up to $50 Off Select Apple Watch Models (Nov. 10th Only) – See Ad Scan Deal
There will be good savings on the Apple Watch Series 3 this year, but it is worth noting that the new Apple Watch Series 4 is a major step up and a potential game-changer for the smartphone sector. As such, demand is red hot and deals on it will be limited but we expect Target will have a small discount.
Apple iPad Black Friday Sales
- Target – Apple iPad Mini 4 starts at $249.99 (save $150) – See Ad Scan Deal
- Target – Apple iPad starts at $249.99 (save $80) – See Ad Scan Deal
- Costco – Apple iPad 9.7” 32GB for $249.99 (save $70) – See Ad Scan Deal
- Costco – Apple iPad 9.7” 128GB for $349.99 (save $50) (Nov. 6th-15th Only) – See Ad Scan Deal
- Sam’s Club – Up to $150 Off Select Apple iPad Models (Nov. 10th Only) – See Ad Scan Deal
The deal to watch here is Sam’s Club. Apple has just launched a radically redesigned iPad Pro range and it is possible they could be included in the one day sale. If they are, you will need to move fast.
What has yet to appear are MacBook sales. Surprisingly, in the full 47-page Target Black Friday ad scan no MacBooks are included while Best Buy appears more focused on major console discounts and Walmart is going big on HDTV sales. That said, I’d expect some MacBook discounts to appear close to Black Friday itself.
Tip: Apple itself rarely gets involved in Black Friday and what it does offer is often disappointing. If you can’t find a specific product on sale elsewhere, Apple might be an option but don’t expect big savings.
So when will Best Buy, Walmart and other retailers release their Black Friday ads? My Black Friday Ads Guide reveals the expected dates for every major store. And remember, Black Friday starts earlier this year.
More of my Black Friday Guides on Forbes