This article is about the Best Tablets in Nigeria. Tablets are perfect for enjoying immersive content on your screen as details and quality are bigger compared to a smartphone. It’s the perfect blend of a laptop and smartphone, with no physical keyboard and no small screen. Tablets can be used with ease when standing, unlike the laptop, offering an immersive viewing experience as well.
There are lots of Tablets on Jumia and other online stores. But these best Tablets in Nigeria are definitely worth it, offering value for money. They also come with powerful specs and perfect for watching movies and playing games. Without further ado, these are the 8 top rated Tablets and their prices on Jumia.
Best Tablets in Nigeria and their prices
1. Samsung Galaxy Tab S4
If you will like to enjoy immersive contents on the go, the Galaxy Tab S4 is one of such tablets that is built for maximum enjoyment. It is definitely of the best tablets in Nigeria. With this tablet, you can improve your productivity level and will surely change your perception redefine about tablets. The Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 is a convertible tablet PC that doubles as a standard Android tablet and a makeshift laptop.
It comes with the S Pen, but you have to buy the Book Cover keyboard and the charging dock separately. It’s also the first tablet from Samsung to support two screens, you can use HDMI to connect to an external monitor. Let’s find out more.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 Key Specifications
- 10.5-inch S-AMOLED display with 2560 x 1600 pixels resolution
- Snapdragon 835 octa-core chipset
- 4GB RAM / 64GB /256GB storage (microSD support up to 400GB)
- Quad speakers
- 13-megapixel main camera with flash
- Android Oreo 8.1 laced with Samsung Dex
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera
- 7,300mAh Lithium Polymer battery
- S Pen
2. Microsoft Surface Go
If travelling light is what you care about, then, the Microsoft Surface Go which is aimed at Apple’s iPad Pro 9.7-inch should be your Tablet of choice. This Tablet targets people who like to work on the Go as they will find the Surface Go a reliable companion for reading in portrait and as well as accessing other office documents.
Specs-wise, the Slate sports a 10-inch PixelSense display which is compatible with the optional Surface Pen, allowing 4096 levels of pressure. Powering it up is the 7th-Generation Intel Pentium Gold processor which is designed to provide reliable performance for your everyday tasks, In terms of RAM, there is 4 or 8GB of RAM to help in smooth processing and running of tasks. Memory option includes a 64GB storage paired with 4GB of RAM or 128GB storage with 8GB of RAM. In terms of battery life, Microsoft Claims, the Microsoft Surface Go can last up to 9 hours which can be charged via its USB Type-C 3.1 port once the battery is depleted.
Surface Go 10-inch Key Features
- Intel Pentium Gold 4415Y Processor
- Intel HD Graphics 615
- Windows 10 in Mode S
- 10-inch PixelSense Touch Display, 1800 x 1200 pixels
- 4GB or 8GB RAM
- 64GB eMMC or 128GB SDD
- 8MP rear camera and 5MP front camera with Windows Hello
- Compatible with Surface Dial
- Detachable Design (Type Cover sold separately)
- USB Type C with charging support
- Up to 9 hours Battery Life (Video Playback)
3. Samsung Galaxy Tab S3
The Galaxy Tab S3 comes with a Stylus Pen, the Super AMOLED screen is brilliant and sharp. It packs 6000mAh powerful battery, 4GB RAM, 32GB internal storage and 13MP camera.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 9.7 Key Specs & Features
- 9.7-inch Super AMOLED Display, 1536 x 2048 pixels (264ppi)
- Quad-core Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 CPU with 4GB RAM
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 32GB Storage with support for memory card up to 256GB
- 13MP Rear Camera and 5MP Front Camera
- S-Pen Stylus Included
- Optional 4G LTE (up to 300 Mbps download)
- 6000mAh Li-ion Battery
4. Apple IPad Pro 2018
The IPad Pro comes with the A10X Fusion chip, making it more powerful than most tablets in this list. It sports a 10.5-inch retina display, 7MP FaceTime HD camera and 12MP rear camera with 4K HD video. It is the latest iPad from the tech giant and boasts all the necessary features you will need in a tablet.
- 10.5-inch Retina Display (diagonal) LED-backlit Multi-Touch display
- 2224-by-1668 resolution at 264 pixels per inch (ppi)
- ProMotion technology
- Wide colour display (P3)
- True Tone display
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- Fully laminated display
- Antireflective coating
- OS: iOS 10.3.2
- Processor: A10X Fusion chip
- Storage: 512GB ROM + 4GB RAM
- Camera: 12MP back camera with ƒ/1.8 aperture, Digital zoom up to 5x, 7MP Front camera
- 4K video recording at 30 fps
- 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps or 60 fps
- 720p HD video recording at 30 fps
- Optical image stabilization for video
- Quad-LED True Tone flash
- Slo‑mo video support for 1080p at 120 fps and 720p at 240 fps
- Battery: 30.4Wh
5. Huawei Mediapad M5 Pro
The Huawei Mediapad M5 Pro is the sequel to the Mediapad M5 and it comes with amazing features which placed it in the tablet top spot with the like of iPad Pro and iPad 2018, and also earned it many nicknames like ‘iPad rival’, ‘iPad Killer’ etc. The tablet comes with a smooth aluminium finish on the rear and on the front, a 2.5D curved glass covering the display — this positions the Mediapad M5 Pro as the first tablet to have its display curved to the edges for smooth handling during usage. The display in itself is the best you’d find on a tablet.
One interesting feature of this tablet is the M-Pen which makes writing and typing a joyful experience with advanced 4096-layer pressure sensitivity. It comes in the beautiful Mocha Gold, housing the powerful Hisilicon Kirin 950 chipset with Octa-core processor. The 6-inch screen boasts of a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, there’s 128GB storage and 4GB RAM.
Huawei Mediapad M5 Pro Key Specs
- 10.1-inch Super AMOLED Display, 2560 x 1600 pixels, Enhanced ClariVu display
- Octa-core Kirin 960 Series Chipset with 4GB RAM
- Android 8.0 Oreo with EMUI 8.0
- 64GB Storage with support for memory card up to 256GB
- 13MP Rear Camera and 8MP Front Camera
- M-Pen Stylus Included
- Quad stereo speaker
- HUAWEI Histen sound effect, Harman Kardon audio certified
- 7500mAh Li-ion Battery, Quick Charge 9 V / 2 A
The Mi Pad 4 Plus version comes with a bigger 10.1-inch screen and packs a massive 8620mAh battery capacity. It also runs on Android 8.1 Oreo with the latest MIUI 10 on top. The Mi Pad 4 Plus is one of the best tablets in Nigeria, it is designed to ease operating the device with one hand (when used vertically). The tablet comes in a smooth aluminium body with glass covering on the front. t measures 8mm in thickness and weighs 485g overall. It will be available in only Black and Rose Gold colours only.
It houses the same Snapdragon 660 mid-range chip on the Mi Pad 4. The chip was built on a 14nm process node and brings along an octa-core processor clocked at 2.2GHz. In the graphics department, the Adreno 512 graphics card does the job.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus Key Specs
・10.1-inch FHD IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1200 x 1920 pixels
・Android 8.1 Oreo with 4GB RAM
・Octa-core 2.2GHz Snapdragon 660
・128GB/64GB built-in storage
・13MP rear camera and 5MP front camera
・8620mAh non-removable Li-Po Battery
These are the top best tablets in Nigeria right now. The Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 and the Apple iPad Pro 2018 are the best tablets you can possibly buy now and they ain’t cheap. But if you are on a budget looking for the best affordable tablets to buy, the Huawei Media Pad 5 and the Xiaomi Pad 4 Plus are your best buy and they offer good value for money as well. Let us know in the comment section which of the tablets is your favourite.