This week MacStories is sponsored by Daylite, a real Mac and iOS app that empowers you and your team to handle more clients, close more deals, and execute more projects than ever before. Built exclusively for Apple users, Daylite is a native Mac CRM and project management app for teams. You can keep track of communication with clients and the status of projects and deals all in one place, even when you don’t have an Internet connection.
Compatible with Big Sur and M1-powered Macs, Daylite is designed to work seamlessly with many of the Apple features you love:
- Integrate with Apple Mail on Mac
- Share your Apple Contacts and iCal
- Leverage features like Siri & Caller ID on your iPhone
- FaceID and TouchID support
- Create contracts, and other documents by pulling data from Daylite into Pages, Numbers, and Keynote
Daylite offers complimentary onboarding support to help you get the most out of Daylite. Ready to grow your business? Start your free 30-day Daylite trial today!
Our thanks to Daylite for sponsoring MacStories this week.