Hitman 3 has completed its fateful revival of the Hitman assassination series with its trilogy, but that doesn’t mean the game is done adding to the “World of Assassination.” Today, the Hitman 3 team has revealed its plans for Hitman 3 throughout February with this YouTube video. February looks to be a busy month for Agent 47, with numerous new additions planned for the game.
Hitman 3’s very first content update is also landing on February 23, 2021, bringing with it a couple of “Deluxe Escalations,” which include new outfits, weapons, and more.
The February roadmap for Hitman 3 includes:
- The Baskerville Barney Escalation on February 4.
- MinnMax Dubai Featured Contract on February 11.
- The Sinbad Stringent Escalation on February 18.
- Game content update on February 23.
- KindaFunny Dartmoor Featured Contract on February 23.
- The Gauchito Antiquity Deluxe Escalation on February 23.
- The Proloff Parable Deluxe Escalation on February 23.
- The Deceivers Sapienza Elusive Target from February 26 to March 8.
In our Hitman 3 review, we said that “Hitman 3 features some of the most complex and most creative levels in the series history while polishing the gameplay to perfection.” While the game is far from perfect (especially for players who haven’t played or don’t own the first two entries in the trilogy), it’s still very much worth picking up if you’re interested.
Hitman 3 is out now for Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One, PlayStation, PC, and Nintendo Switch through the cloud. While Hitman 3 wasn’t bereft of launch issues, it’s still a fantastic conclusion for fans of the series. Be sure to check out our list of Best Headsets for Xbox Series X|S to get the most out of the game’s audio and soundtrack.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.