If you want to unlock the bootloader on Xiaomi Mi 5c, then you must first enable the OEM unlock option on your device. In this guide, we will explain how you can enable the OEM unlock on Xiaomi Mi 5c. This guide is simple and easy.
Before you enable the OEM unlock option, you must first do following pre-requisite. Enabling OEM unock is not only the option to unlock the bootloader, you also need to add your Mi Account to the Mi Unlock Status option in the developer option.
Follow the steps below how to enable the OEM Unlock on Xiaomi Mi 5c
Steps to Enable OEM Unlock on Xiaomi Mi 5c
- First of all, you need to activate the developer option on your Mi 5c.
- Once you have activated, Go back to Settings and Tap on Additional Settings option
- You will find a new menu: Developer options, tap on it
- Scroll and enable the OEM Unlocking option
- Now find the Mi Unlock Status and add your Mi Account details and login.
- That’s it! You have successfully enabled OEM Unlock on Xiaomi Mi 5c.
If you have got the Unlock code, then you can now quickly unlock the bootloader on Xiaomi device.
Xiaomi Mi 5c Specifications:
Xiaomi Mi 5c features a 5.15 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The device is powered by Xiaomi Surge S1 processor under Mali-T860MP4 GPU. The handset packs 64GB variant with 3GB of RAM. Xiaomi Mi 5c sports a Single rear camera with 12MP camera and Single Selfie camera with 8MP depth camera. The smartphone is running on Android 7.1 Nougat under MIUI 8 software package and backed by 2860 mAh battery. It has a fingerprint reader on the front.