If you want to unlock the bootloader on Xiaomi Mi 6, then you must first enable the OEM unlock option on your device. In this guide, we will explain how you can enable the OEM unlock on Xiaomi Mi 6. This guide is simple and easy.
Before you enable the OEM unlock option, you must first do following pre-requisite. Enabling OEM unock is not only the option to unlock the bootloader, you also need to add your Mi Account to the Mi Unlock Status option in the developer option.
Follow the steps below how to enable the OEM Unlock on Xiaomi Mi 6
Steps to Enable OEM Unlock on Xiaomi Mi 6
- First of all, you need to activate the developer option on your Mi 6.
- Once you have activated, Go back to Settings and Tap on Additional Settings option
- You will find a new menu: Developer options, tap on it
- Scroll and enable the OEM Unlocking option
- Now find the Mi Unlock Status and add your Mi Account details and login.
- That’s it! You have successfully enabled OEM Unlock on Xiaomi Mi 6.
If you have got the Unlock code, then you can now quickly unlock the bootloader on Xiaomi device.
Xiaomi Mi 6 Specifications:
Xiaomi Mi 6 features a 5.15 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 4. The device is powered by Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 (10 nm) processor under Adreno 540 GPU. The handset packs 64/128GB variant with 4/6GB of RAM. Xiaomi Mi 6 sports a Dual rear camera with 12MP + 12MP camera and Single Selfie camera with 8MP depth camera. The smartphone is running on Android 7.1.1 Nougat under MIUI 8.0 software package and backed by 3350 mAh battery. It has a fingerprint reader on the front.