If you want to unlock the bootloader on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, then you must first enable the OEM unlock option on your device. In this guide, we will explain how you can enable the OEM unlock on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4. This guide is simple and easy.
Before you enable the OEM unlock option, you must first do following pre-requisite. Enabling OEM unock is not only the option to unlock the bootloader, you also need to add your Mi Account to the Mi Unlock Status option in the developer option.
Follow the steps below how to enable the OEM Unlock on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Steps to Enable OEM Unlock on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- First of all, you need to activate the developer option on your Redmi Note 4.
- Once you have activated, Go back to Settings and Tap on Additional Settings option
- You will find a new menu: Developer options, tap on it
- Scroll and enable the OEM Unlocking option
- Now find the Mi Unlock Status and add your Mi Account details and login.
- That’s it! You have successfully enabled OEM Unlock on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4.
If you have got the Unlock code, then you can now quickly unlock the bootloader on Xiaomi device.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Specifications:
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 features a 5.5 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The device is powered by Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 (14 nm) processor under Adreno 506 GPU. The handset packs 32/64GB variant with 3/4GB of RAM. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 sports a Single rear camera with 13MP camera and Single Selfie camera with 5MP depth camera. The smartphone is running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow, upgradable to 7.0 Nougat under MIUI 9.5 software package and backed by 4100 mAh battery. It has a fingerprint reader on the back.