The Fastboot mode is also known by Download Mode or Bootloader Mode. This is very useful for many reasons. The most common use of the fastboot mode is flashing stock firmware (Stock ROMs), flashing custom recoveries like TRWP and CWM, restoring backups, unlocking the bootloader, installing OTA updates, removing bloatware, tweaking system, overclocking Android phones amongst other uses.
How to Enter Fastboot mode on Xiaomi Redmi Pro:
- First of all, Turn off your Xiaomi Redmi Pro.
- Press and hold Volume Down + Power Button for about 10 seconds
- Release all button when you see the screen with which shows FASTBOOT
How to Exit Fastboot on Redmi Pro:
- When you are in fastboot mode, press and hold the power button for few seconds.
- Hold until you see the phone reboots.
- Release the button when you see the Xiaomi Mi Logo
I hope this guide was helpful to boot fastboot mode on Xiaomi Redmi Pro.
Xiaomi Redmi Pro Specifications:
Xiaomi Redmi Pro features a 5.5 inches AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The device is powered by Mediatek MT6797 Helio X20 (20 nm) processor under Mali-T880 MP4 GPU. The handset packs 32/64GB variant with 3GB of RAM. Xiaomi Redmi Pro sports a Dual rear camera with 13MP + 5MP camera and Single Selfie camera with 5MP depth camera. The smartphone is running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow under MIUI 10 software package and backed by 4050 mAh battery. It has a fingerprint reader on the front.