Here we will guide on how to boot into recovery mode on Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime. If you want to perform a factory reset or wipe Dalvik cache, then this guide will be useful.
If your Android phone or tablet is acting strangely, or you’re trying to tackle malware, you should try entering recovery mode. Recovery is an independent, lightweight runtime environment that is included on a separate partition from the main Android operating system on all Android devices. – Digitaltrends.
Reboot into Recovery Mode on Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime
- First of all, Turn off your Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime.
- Now Press and hold Volume UP key + Power Key on your Redmi 4 Prime device simultaneously for a while
- Once you see the Xiaomi Mi logo, you can release the button.
- Your phone has entered recovery mode, now you can select the language
- Now your Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime will enter the stock recovery mode
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime Specifications:
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime features a 5 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The device is powered by Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 (14 nm) processor under Adreno 506 GPU. The handset packs 32GB variant with 3GB of RAM. Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime sports a Single rear camera with 13MP camera and Single Selfie camera with 5MP depth camera. The smartphone is running on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow under MIUI 8 software package and backed by 4100 mAh battery. It has a fingerprint reader on the back.