LEXINGTON, Ky. (WTVQ) – Lexington Health Department vaccinated more than 8,100 people against COVID-19.
Here’s a look at first-time dose information from previous weeks:
- Week of Dec. 21: 1,500 received, 591 given
- Week of Dec. 28: 700 received, 931 given
- Week of Jan. 4: 800 received, 1,309 given
- Week of Jan. 11: 2,000 received, 1,994 given
- Week of Jan. 18: 1,200 received, 1,350 given
- Week of Jan. 25: 1,000 received, 1,234 given
Learn more about the Lexington Health Department’s role in the COVID-19 vaccination rollout, including how we are helping ages 70 and older with mobility/transportation/technology issues preventing them from getting to other sites, here: https://www.lfchd.org/covid19-vaccine-information.
More information about Lexington’s overall vaccination rollout can be found at https://www.lexingtonky.gov/vaccines.