Microsoft Office allows you to easily save files to different locations, but saving to multiple locations can take up time. If you need to save files to a couple of cloud services, or if you want to save files to the cloud, your PC, and a flash drive, you could end up clicking around quite a bit to save your files. SOS Click is an add-on for Microsoft Office that aims to streamline saving across multiple locations.
SOS Click works with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and it allows you to save to Google Drive, Dropbox, e-mail addresses, flash drives, and several other types of locations.
The add-on should make it easy to save files to a range of locations, which can come in handy. For example, you may want to keep local copies of files on your device while also updating the version in a folder you share through a cloud service.
Here are the features highlighted by the SOS website:
- Supports up to 8 different locations like: Local hard drives, flash drive, e-mail addresses, mapped network drives, Google Drive, Dropbox
- Built-in autosave function using specific time intervals
- Can automatically detect and point to your USB storage device/flash drive as well as your Dropbox installation
- Add-in settings can be shared so you don’t have to configure them for each Office application separately
- Support Word, Excel and PowerPoint (2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019, 32 bit and 64 bit versions)
- No macro necessary, no programming skills needed
The makers of SOS Click answer some commonly asked questions, such as which versions of Office are supported, on their FAQ page. The add-on costs $10 through the SOS Click website.