DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Font Management Software Market Forecast to 2027 – COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis By Deployment, Operating System, End User” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
According to this report the global font management software market was valued at $ 3,427.7 million in 2019 and is projected to reach $13,466.3 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18.8% from 2020 to 2027. The report highlights key factors driving the market growth and prominent players with their developments in the market.
Font management software provide a single platform to users to enable them to install, browse, and organize fonts. The fonts are stored in library, and can be searched and previewed for various end users. These software solutions enable users to organize font library with various folders and tags. The font management software products are majorly used on operating systems (OS) such as Windows and macOS, as well as on Linux to a certain extent. Organizations and individuals often store font collection obtained from font marketplace or develop their own fonts and upload the same.
The font management software is particularly used by publishers, graphic designers, website designers, illustrators, interface designers, packaging designers, letterpress printers, typeface designers, film-title and motion-graphic designers, industrial designers, advertising agencies, and architectural firms, as well as by the IT departments of organizations. Many of these solutions are capable of filtering unlicensed fonts from the platforms to avoid legal issues. The growth of the font management software market in mainly attributed to the surging deployment of digital content across the globe and increasing emphasis on product designing and packaging. However, the lack of awareness regarding these platforms, especially in developing countries, and high costs of the same are hampering the growth of the market. Furthermore, the growing importance of digitization is anticipated to emerge as a key trend in the market during the forecast period. Adobe Inc., Extensis, Corel Corporation, Fontstand BV, High-Logic B.V., Insider Software Inc., Monotype GmbH, Neuber Software, Proxima Software, and Rightfont are among the key players operating in the font management software market, and these have been profiled during this market study.
Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on APAC Font Management Software Market
Asia Pacific region is characterized by the presence of a large number of developing countries, positive economic outlook, high industrial presence, huge population, and rising disposable income. All these factors make APAC a major contributor to the growth of various businesses, including the font management software market. The large number of smartphone users, rise in adoption of connected devices, and flourishing e-commerce sector in this region present a huge opportunity for the growth of font management software market players. APAC is an also a global manufacturing hub with countries such as China, Japan, South Korea, and India dominating the global manufacturing sector. The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic is anticipated to cause huge disruptions in the growth of various industries in APAC. For instance, China is the global hub of manufacturing and largest raw material supplier for various industries; however, it is one of the worst-affected COVID-19 countries. The lockdown of various plants and factories in China is affecting the global supply chains and negatively impacting manufacturing, delivery schedules, and sales of various products and services.
APAC is witnessing rapid growth in its manufacturing and industrial sectors, and any disruptions in these sectors may negatively impact the growth of various industries dependent on this region. The governments of various countries in APAC are striving to reduce the effect of the COVID-19 pandemic through the imposition of lockdowns, and travel and trade bans. These measures are limiting the adoption of font management software, especially in the retail and e-commerce sector.
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global font management software market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global font management software market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
- Increase in Internet Penetration and Digital Content Creation
- Growing Importance of Effective Product Designing and Packaging
- High Costs and Lack of Awareness
- Font Management Apps for Smartphones and Tablets
- Emergence of Digitalization
- Adobe Inc.
- Corel Corporation
- Fontstand BV
- High-Logic B.V.
- Insider Software Inc.
- Monotype GmbH
- Neuber Software
- Proxima Software
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2p5eut